Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Freebie!!!! Freebie!!!

Good day to you all I am just stopping in to tell you about Arminda Design who I CT for is PBP Designer spotlight so let me shine on her new kit, My Joy. Beautiful and bright bold colors, I loved everything about this bundle kit

 
Her store's are also 40%OFF until October 14th. SALES and Coupons reflects all her other stores too. Some coupons and Bundles are disabled during her spotlight.


Also be sure to stop at PBP Facebook and grab her freebie Add-on to "My Joy"
Click image or HERE

Here is my page I made with this beautiful kit

The photo are my bestie, Janine three beautiful daughters with a sewing project they did.
I also turned it into a FREEBIE QP!!! png form too!!

Click image or grab it HERE

Well I've been bust this last weekend, I did another page for my girl Lisa who is a Cancer Warrior Walker.
Click HERE to see the other pages I did for her book.


When I was going through Lisa's photo she post on her facebook I stumbled onto this one and it was a giggler for sure so I had to scrap him. LOL

I also did DSS Recipe challenge but I used the wrong kit, Opps!! But I still love how it came out.
If you would like a copy to print off, just email me HERE


The kit I used was "Leaves are Falling" by Let Me Scrapping
I bought it this weekend becaue OMG she has a wonderful sale and each set was just a BUCK!!!
Hurry she has got them on sale for just one more week, so hurry!!

Grab them HERE
Grab them HERE
Grab them HERE
Grab them HERE
Grab them HERE

Now I also did a special page for my cousin, Connie who I am so proud of. Connie is a chef at the "Pinic Basket" and got to be on our local Detroit Fox 2 News morning show last saturday along with another local chef, they had a little Chili Cook Off to promote the big one they are in this coming up weekend. Connies won the repoters vote!! Woohoo Best of luck this weekend, Cuz!!


I also bought A-Manda Creation's newest release (god I just love her kits and one day my goal is to be on her CT, lol a gal can dream can't she?) Anyhoooo the name of kit is Amazing Autumn Bundle and she has different bundles so be sure to check them out HERE

You can find this collection in her store www.amandacreation.com HERE

You can also collect her fabulous bragbook pages to this kit at her blog HERE

I look day 4 and made Connie a little recipe card with it, she just loved it and we printed them out and she is giving them away to everyone :)

If you would like a copy to print off, just email me HERE

Ohhhhh I also have some great news, I made another CT for Jamie a.k.a "The Kit Cart"!!! I was doing the happy dance when I got her acceptaince letter!!! She also has a new release comig out soon and if you love golf your going to love her new kit coming soon!!! She does have a cute Halloween Fan Freebie on her facebook


Well I will end with that and see ya when I see ya!!!
Muahs and have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. You are way too sweet! What a wonderful page, thank you so much for linking to my store...and your comment about dreaming about being on my CT made my day completely!! I am sure we can work something out..just not until November, October is nuts for me as I have to move :P

    ReplyDelete