Sunday, October 21, 2012

Open Season and some FREEBIESS!!!!!

Are you a hunting widow? My husband doesn't hunt {I am a pro football widow myself}
but I have tons of family and friends whose hubbys take off for days at a time in search
of that perfect buck with the huge rack.
This is the collection you all need. NibblesSkribbles 
Flowerscraps and ScrappyCocoa, have teamed up to bring you this fabulous collection. The kit
is huge with 70+ elements. All the hunting elements are original, you wont find them anywhere else!
Wether you have a bow and arrow, gun, or crossbow hunter, even a gal hunter, it's all covered here.
You can find this kit at the Studio for 40% off!


Here is a page I did of my young cousin, Hunter. This was his first trip out for this season.
I used some photos his dad had from thier gun scope. I really enjoyed how this page came out.
I also got to make some freebies from this kit for NibblesSkribbles 
and ScrappyCocoa to give out on thier blogs. Make sure to visit each one :)


                                                               Scrappy Cocoa Blog

And over at Created by Jill Scraps she has a new piece of Cake for you to nibble on over at Digital's.


One palette....LOTS of themes!!

Come mix and match to create your own mega kit!

Each "slice" is on sale for $1.50 through October 23rd!
Here is what Created by Jill Scraps has!!






You can find these HERE

Make sure to check out the entire
Create-A-Kit-Event
HERE

I did a couple pages for my dear friend, Janine's book. She happen to have a family reunion photo she attended when she came to Michigan for the summer.
Then I made a page with a couple photos of her and her family.

I love how both of them came out!!! I am weaning myselft off of using so many templates and use some tools on my PSP program. Not too shabby.

And last I did the Recipe Challenge at PBP, The hostess gives you a list of paper and elements and you have at it, lol


and here is what mine looks like, I didn't have stars with the kit I used, which was Armina Designs Afternoon Kiss Bundle" Tons of beautiful rich papers and elements. Again no template, woohoo I used the psp program tools. I really think my clustering is getting much better!! I also got to use some wonderful Leaf Stitching I found as a freebie from Erica Zanes blog.

Afternook Kiss Kit by Arminda Designs
Leaf stitching Erica Zane
Autumn WA by ScrapElf (no blog or store)
 
 
Well that was my weekend, how was yours? I will see you again!
Tamie

No comments:

Post a Comment