Friday, April 12, 2013

What's shaking???

Oh the last two weeks have been crazy. Just happy to be back in swing. Here are a few pages I did last week.
 
This is my first attempt at Art Journaling scrapping, was for a challenge at a new forum
DigiScrapLove This is an open gallery to, and I am enjoying some of the challenges.
 
I won this mini kit from Cresent Moon, I used the DSL template challenge too.
 
This page is for the Studio's second week of LOA contest.
My buddy Brian and his beautiful grandbaby Peyton.
 
This I did for the Studio's More or Less challenge, love how it came out.
 
Did you know Created by Jill has this awesome template for a GDS daily DL pressie, did you get it?
 
This is a page I made with The Kit Carts new release "Great Moms" coming out tomorrow at GP!!!
 
These are a couple QP's I used but I forgot to save the credit infor. if you need it just holler
I will dig them out.
 
 
Here is a page I did for the Studio's recipe challenge, this month was Homemade Household tips.
Mine is for carpet powder which I love and use alot since we have three furbabies.
 
 
 
Well thats it for layouts, how about some new release's or sales. Well Angelclaud has some wonderful desktop templates for you.
Read all about them HERE
 
Created by Jill has some **NEW** LITTLE CHARMER MIXOLOGY @ GDS! $1 PACKS THRU 4/17

Read all about them HERE
 
 
 
Ok so that is it for today, see you soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment