Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Monday

Hello and happy Monday, did you have a good weekend? The hubby and I did, we explored our new neighborhood a bit and tried a local diner in our area. 8 mile Pancake House, great food and wonderful staff.
 
So let me show you a couple page's i did over the weekend. Also completed some challenges.
 
Font challenge at PBP
Shhh the double set templates are going to be released by Armina Designs
this weekend 25th. She also has a fabulous mother day kit called Mom's BFF
Hurry and grab it while it is on sale, HERE
 
I also did the template challenge at PBP
This is my cousin Peggy and Arianna her grandbaby.
I also used another one of Armina Designs beautiful kits "Day by Day"
you can find it HERE
 
I guest CT for Two Moose Designs from the Studio and they have a beautiful new release,
{I Am} Unique The Collection, find it HERE and I did this page of Lil' Miss Peyton
She is a huge fan of Doc McStuffins :P
 
 
Here is a page i did for my girl Janine's scrapbook I have been working on.
Her second daughter, Kaitlyn turned the big 13 this pass weekend.
I found Yin Designs had a new douple template freebie, just love'em!! I mixed it with The Kit Cart's wonderful birthday kit "Wish Big" I also used the alpha's from the Studio's birthday collab kit,
 
TLP had a wonderful facebook blog train this pass weekend, for a kit called "Jump for Joy" beautiful colors and fabulous papers and elements.  I will tell you I was so sad that most the elements were too tiny for my taste and I had to down size my layout from a 12x12" to an 8x8" for them to look nice.
 
The photo is lil' Arianna and her puppy Lily.

 
Ohhh one more to show you, I do not normally created pages for me, but I love Shemar Moore and yes I am a fan on his facebook page, he posted these photo's for his birthday and I scrapped them, lol.
 
So that was my weekend!!! See you soon.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment