Saturday, April 20, 2013

Toothy Smiles

Since I have been CTing for Armina Designs, I always wanted to play with her ADORABLE kit, "Toothy Smile's" and I got to this weekend.
 
You can grab it HERE her own store or PBP or MM
 
I made three, yes three pages and I am sure I will be using this many times
over and over. It is that darn cute!!!
 
Kylah lost her first tooth this weekend, I told her grandma Selinda a dear friend of mine
she had perfect timing.
 
Here is Lil' Danny who happen to loose his tooth last year while him and his day was
enjoying a day outting seeing the Detroit Tigers play. This photo happen to be at one of the city's people mover stop :)
 
 
and here is Lil' Miss Peyton brushing her teethies! Such a good
girl!!! Here is another page I did this week for Miss Peyton.
OMG her momm posted her photo on facebook and I was cracking up all day
and of course I had to scrap it.
 
LOL How cute is this, and I love the title to, The kit I used is Created by Jill "Homespun" kit
She is giving it a re-vamp and the buzz is her and her CT crew (me) will be hosting a recipe card blog train. Not sure if I was to let the cat out the bag but I am pretty sure I am safe cause no one reads this blog anyways. LOL .......so ya didn't hear it from ME!!!
 
Well I am off to scrap a page or two. Have a great weekend!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment