Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Just want to post some exciting news I got, Received a email from Stephanne a.k.a Snip and Snails Designs to be on her CT!!!! Doing the happy dance!!! I am so excited and honored.
She has a store at Scrap Matters and GingerScraps.
 
I did a couple challenges at GottaPixel yesterday
I used Jamie's Wish Big kit by The Kit Kart
This is one adorable birthday kit for your collection.
[ link ]
Template Challenge me April by Jellebelleke's Designs
[ link ]
 
Wish Big kit by The Kit Kart
[ link ]
Tempting template April by Lindsey Jane
[ link ]
 
I can not take credit for this, Saskia a co-CT member of Jills made this with our other
co-CT member Michelle a.k.a Cajun Diva Designs and remember I did a page with her new
facebook freebie SummerTime yesterday, well Saskia made her page into a QP and I snap it up and add my grandbabies photos of Tomorrowland with her daddy.
 
So that is it for today, see you soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment