Monday, April 1, 2013

Sunny Day in the "D", scrapping pages and a few freebies!!!

It is a very sunny day in the "D" and I am loving it, looking forward to cleaning and pre-paring our new yard for a grand garden. Ok I will settle for a little garden and work it up. LOL
 
Well while I am here let me tell you about some blog trains going on in our digi world.
Check out my girl, Jill's BLOG a.ka. Created by Jill to get started.
 
PIXEL SCRAPPER'S "BIRDS & THE BEES" BLOG TRAIN
Jill's part
and here is a page I made with the mini. Our little niece Arianna being goofy.
 
STS'S "APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS" SAMPLER
Grab it on Jill's blog PLUS I made her a stacker page you can also grab on her blog.
 
And I made my cousin Connie a page for her pupper's Brandi, who she had to put
to sleep the day I scrapped this, Brandi has been suffering from incurable cancer.
I've been scrap Connie's pups for a surprise scrapbook for her this year brithday.
 
 
Here are a couple more pages I made with a couple of my co-ct members freebie parts.
First is Lil' Eggie (his family nick name, too cute) I used Michelle's ak.a Cajun Diva Scraps blog train sample and while your at her blog to get her part grab the FB timeline I made for blog freebie!!!
 
I also made a page with co-ct gal Saskia a.k.a Saskia Scraps sampler for the train.
I used a dear friend Brian's grand-daughter Peyton's photo of her just chilling, I got a huge giggle when he posted the photo on his FB and while you are there I also made her a FB timeliner to give as a blog freebie!!!
 
 
 
 
Now let me show you some of the pages I did with friends and family little ones on Easter.
 
My niece Ashley's growing family.
Credit:
Funny Bunny Kit by The Kit Cart
[ link ]
Hopped Up Wordart by DizzyScraps
 
Here is Lil' Donavan on his 1st easter.
I just used Connie Prince's Spring Time Stacker freebie,
word art of Dizzy Scraps and the Alpha's from The Kit Cart's Hop On Kit.
 
Next couple pages was for our niece Jessica and her family.
 
JenCDesigns had a fabulous freebie Happy Easter DDL kit and some goodies last week, did you get them?
If not hurry I hear she is re-giving it in her newsletter and you do not want to miss it, it's a very adorable kit.
 
This was Arianne first time meeting Mr. Easter Bunny she was
not to happy. LOL too cute!
 
I did a double page for Jessica with both girls Arrianna and Julinna seeing the easter bunny
this year a lil' Julianna loved him while Arrianna was still not trilled to be there.
Credits:;
 
Hop On Kit by The Kit Cart
[ link ]
Double Template #325 by Yin Designs
Easter Bunny Border Template by Stacy Molter Designs
 
This is lil' Miss Layla and I used SuzyQ Designs Bunny Imposter QP freebie she had.
 
Here is a page for Lil' Miss Olivia who made some chickie devil eggs for her easter fest.
 
Hop On Kit by The Kit Cart
[ link ]
Easter grass and cute chick pab from Funny Bunny Kit by The Kit Cart
Sweet Spring journal card by harper finch designs
 
 
 
I got a couple more pages but will have to show them tomorrow the kits are being released today and I still got to place them in galleries and all the CT good stuff, so for now I will see you tomorrow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamie, thanks for the mention and for linking me up with this post! What a lovely layout and such cutie pies! May I share this layout on my blog soon?

    THanks!

    ReplyDelete