Thursday, April 25, 2013

The word is......

So I heard from a little birdie that Created by Jill and her CT will be hosting a blog train this weekend, woot woot!!! So be sure to drop by tomorrow when the train will be leaving.
 
 
Here are a couple  pages I also did this week,
My dear friend, Janine oldest daughter got her driving permit yesterday and braces taking off, she
is a very happy girl!! Congrats Meg!!!
I also got to use Nibble Skribbles cute little kit, Vroom Vroom: The Bundle
You can find it here >>> [ link ]
 
Every year I have tons of family and friends who go to the Detroit Tiger opening game
and a CT co-member of mine Cajun Diva Scraps made me this awesome Tiger kit, she calls GR8!!!
 
 
I made another page with Armina's beautiful kit "Mom's BFF"
Hurry and grab it while it is on sale, HERE
This was also made for PBP April Challenge Template
[ link ]
 
 
Here is a page I did with Nibble Skribbles newest release "Medley Bundle"
and her newest templates "Mix It Up Templates"
 
This is made with Created by Jill's "SNP'S Early Spring Blog Train Freebie"
 
 
 
 
Well that is it for today and I will meet you back here tomorrow for Created by jill's Homespun Recipe card challenge!!! Shhh you didn't hear that from me :)
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment