Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Freebies and Sales

To save some time on blogging I have desided to quit posting credits and links to any designers other then the one's I CT for.  I post all my layouts in the DST Gallery and there is a link to the right of the page. With that said time to tell you about a couple sales going on in our digi world.
 
Jill a.k.a Created by Jill has a $2.00 Tuesday deals at GDS
 
She also has a new collab bundle with Keystone Scraps and OMG it is perfect for all those little cutie patooties and chubby cheekers.
 
Available at:
 
Here are a couple pages I made with this awesome kit, great for boys or girls.
 
I did this for the Studios 4th yr template challenge, of our niece and her family on Easter Sunday.
 
This is Annie a grand-daughter of a dear school friend, she posted the photo on her FB
Annie at the annual Marshmellow drop, which brought back memories of when I use to take
my children when they were her age. Looks like she had a blast!!!
The Bunny element is from The Kit Carts, Hop On kit, which I used many times just love that kit...lol
 
Oh did I meantion Jill has a few freebies, one on her newsletter, one on her FB and one at her blog!!!
 
Ohhhhh this was a page I did for Jessica's scrapbook and I really love how it came out. Frank with thier youngest daughter. He just looks like the most happyest daddy you ever seen.
When I seen the photo I knew what kit I wanted to use, Armina Design's Forever Greatful Bundle
I never use to like working with B&W kits but I am loving them now.
 
 
 
Ohhh and it  Tuesday! Which means, Angelclaud is having her Flower Market Sale at Scrapflower. For sale this week is Circle of Memories. It’s for sale at 50% today only.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment