Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Middle of April already?

WOW Can you believe it is the middle of April? It will be christmas before we know it, LOL
 
Well I did a couple some CT work and just playing around. Here are a few pages I came up with.
 
I normally do not extract much but I love Cam's photo of him sitting on his dresser so say said "what the heck" and I really love how this page came out.
 
Little Charmer Mini Packs by Created by Jill
 
Michelle a.k.a Cajun Diva Designs has this cute facebook freebie, grab it HERE.
Case your wondering what font this is, well it's baby Bump by DJB just love her fonts.
 
This page I did for a challenge at GS.
GS DDL March by Pixelily Designs
[ link ]
Made Of Flaws-Template by Meagan Mullens
 
I seen Peyon's newest photo her mama, Amanda posted on facebook and it gave me a smile
all day long, lol she is a little goof ball.
This was my first challenge I ever did at GS and I had a wonderful time. Ohhh and on the GS facebook page Angelclaud Artroom as a wonderful freebie template "So Sweet"
 
GS Facebook Fan Freebie April So Sweet Template by Angelclaud Artroom Designs
[ link ]
GS DDL March by Pixelily Designs
[ link ]
 
 
 Ok so my grandbaby and daughter lived in GA but recently moved to Orlando, FL. Toni got her and Faith a season pass to DisneyLand  and Faith is in heaven. She got to meet Minnie, plus all the other wonderful characters and I am happy because I hot a few disney mini freebies I've been wanting to put to use and I get to buy some new disney kits.....excited!!!! LOL Well I love how this came out.
find credit here!!!
 
Well that is it for now, see you soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment