Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday and End of the month, ALREADY?

A Monday and End of the month, ALREADY? Geesh flying on  by and almost May.
I am looking forward to planting my garden this month. Till then let me share a couple pages I made over the weekend.
 
Here is another Disneyland page for my grand-daughter Faith who is a lucky ducky recently moving to Orlando with her mommy and daddy and she has a season pass. OMG she just love her DL!!!
 
p365/p52 April Template by Angelclaud ArtRoom
[ link ]
I can't get enough of Angela's template and so happy to be on her CT!!!
Wait till you see her newest release coming out this week,.
Happiest Memories Kit by Happy Scrap Girl Designs
 
Faith on a wave ride at DL :) she looks like a pro surfer!!!
I used Cajun Diva Scraps "Summer Time" freebie again and be sure to grab it quick before she removes it.
Summer Time mini kit by Cajun Diva Scraps
[ link ]
TTMar13_Template by YB Designs
[ link ]
 
My sister had some wonderful photo's of Chloe and her hubby, Aaron.
Is This Desitiny Freebie Kit by Akizo Designs
[ link ]
NL March 1st template by AKD
[ link ]
 
Smile For Me Bundle by Armina Designs
[ link ]
template-curveaddict2 by Akizo Designs
[ link ]
 
Smile For Me Bundle by Armina Designs
[ link ]
 
 
Well that is it for this weekend, and don't forget Created By Jill CT Recipe Card Blog Train is still going till end of the month.
Click HERE to find list to train and my freebie.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment