Saturday, December 28, 2013

A freebie from CBJ and some page's I made last week.

First let me show you a new freebie from Created by Jill
A milestone for her, 3,500 fan's on her facebook!!! Way to go girlie!
Grab it HERE 

Now a little news from me, I am dropping off all my CT's except for Jill's and 2 Curly Headed Monsters a.k.a Christina who is a wonderful new AJ kit designer, Studio Sherwood. Over the holiday I realize I am more into AJ scrapping and hope to get on some CT's for AJ designers. Well with that said let me just show some page's I recently done.

For my dear friend Wanda, her grand-daughter visiting Santa.


My wonderful neighbor Pam and her daughter and grand-daughter at the mall to see Santa



Pam's grandbaby who is very spiled already!!! LOL 

Our cousin Peggy and her grand-daughters on Christmas


Lil' Ms. Peyton is in Florida visiting her grandparents, these photos of her with her Papa at target to get her, her first Nook!

A couple AJ page's I made of the holidays!


My dear friend Erika's neice and nephews on Christmas

  and Erika with her sister's Shelly and Kristen

Our cousin Peggy and her family.

A dear friend, Judy's children visiting Santa

 Layla at her church recital.

My friend Crystal and her hubby, Dennis

Crystal, Dennis and thier boys on Christmas

My great nephew Blake met Santa on his day off, while at Sears.

My cousin Connie's grandbabes on Christmas.


Well that is it for now, hope to see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment