Friday, December 6, 2013

I did it!!!

I did it!!!! My sister has been telling me to start my small business (Scrap for Hire) and I finally made my facebook page for Tamie is preserving memories.... My first week and almost a 100 likes, Yeah Me!!! LOL
it is still a hobby for me, I don't care if I get paid it is more of the person I scrap for enjoy the memories.

I have been doing some challenges over at GS. I also been doing a little more Art journaling and some scrapping for personal scrapbooks.

Photos of a friends grand-daughters birthday dinner.
Find full credit's HERE

Photos of a friend, Jeff's children many Christmas's ago.
Find full credit's HERE

I can not get enough Art Journaling!!!
Find full credit's HERE

Photo's of my Aunt Mary's Christmas tree of many years.
Find full credit's HERE

GS Mini Challenge, Photos of me and my little sister Robyn Christmas 1975
Find full credit's HERE

When I started Art Journaling I found a cool forum/store Deviant Scrap AWESOME STUFF!! but a wee expensive. I do try to spurge a little and try to get a kit or two a month.
Find full credit's HERE


Photo from a friend Dana her cute grand-daughters last Christmas.
Find full credit's HERE

Photo of our niece's daughters visiting Santa this year.
Find full credit's HERE

Photo of my friend Kim and her beautiful daughter.
Find full credit's HERE

Photo of my cousin Chris's Elf on the Shelf Mr. Jingles. I love the wrecking ball one a nod to Miley Cyrus video. LOL
Find full credit's HERE

Well that is it for today, Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment