Sunday, December 22, 2013

Santa is almost here

Yep, the big guy will be here before we know it and where did this year go? LOL
Are you ready for the big day? Larry and I have no plans other then eat a big turkey and watch some football!

I have a few pages to show you!!! Here are a couple more pages for my friend Janine and her daughters cookbook. I am loving how this is coming out. Check out thier first recipe HERE


At the end of next year they will get this printed out. I am so excited!!!!
Find full credit's HERE

My niece MaryLottie and her beautiful daughters.
Find full credit's HERE

I just feel in love with this Christmas Art Journaling kit by Studio Rosey Posey
Find full credit's HERE

Here is a double pager I made for my niece Jessica and her family.


Find full credit's HERE

My cousin Cheri's grand-daughter
Find full credit's HERE

My niece Ashley's son Cameron and his pooch Brutus.
Find full credit's HERE

Well that is it for now, I will have some more soon.
Have a happy holiday and will see you soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment