Friday, December 13, 2013

Oh, Christmas scrapping we go.......

Oh, Christmas scrapping we go.......Yep that time of year I am catching up on some Christmas scrapping.
Here are a few page's I did this week either for challenges or personal books.
The photos for these few pages are my girlfriend, Janine's daughter who braved the cold for some snow photos for me and I love all the fun they had making them, Thansk Girls!!!!

 Find full credit HERE



 Find full credit's HERE
I really love how all these came out!!!


GS Inspiriational challenge, and I did a little home town pride. I love the photo effect I used!!
 Find full credit's HERE

My cousin Renee's new grand-daughters 1st Christmas, what a cutie!!!
Find full credit's HERE

My friend, Mary posted on her facebook a photo of her in 1959 and I LOVE vintage photos, so I snagged it and scrapped it for her, she was blown away with happiness!!! 
Find full credit's HERE

Felt like breaking out my shadow box and try a little art journaling with it.
Find full credit's HERE

My friend, June at her parents for their annual Christmas party.
Find full credit's HERE

My niece's pooch, Brustus who is one of the biggest HAM I know!!!
She has a bell christmas collar on him, title felt perfect for the photos.
Find full credit's HERE

And my last layout I am posting is more art journaling. Seen the poem on facebook, lol
Find full credit's HERE

Well that is it for today, see you soon!
ohhh I amde this little Christmas card too this week. Love how it came out.
Find full credit's HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment