Monday, December 9, 2013

What I scrapped over the weekend.

I did a lot of scrapping over the weekend, I had a few books I have been working on to finish.
Ohhh and today my facebook page Tamie is preserving memories...got 100 likes wooohoooo
I have my family and friends to thank!!! 

Now off to show you some scrappin' I did!!! Here are two pages I did for my girl, Janine and her family. 
Her hubby Mike and the girls goofying off at Pier 1...LOL too funny!
 Find full credit's HERE
Janine, Mike and thier youngest Emilee seeing the Nutcracker this holiday season.
 Find full credit's HERE

Here is a personal page I did for my book. My hubby Larry got me and Elf on the Shelf doll, we named him "Mr. Krinkles"
Find full credit HERE

Here is my younger cousin Kayla with her mom and grandma on Black Friday, making a battle plan.
Find full credit HERE

a beautiful lady who I love scrapping for.
Find full credit HERE

I made this page for a dear friend family, Dude who passed away this past spring. I have known him most of my life and he was my car fixer buddy. I could always count of Dude to help me when my car died. He is truly missed. 
GS WA Challenge
Find full credit HERE

Here is my Uncle Frank and Aunt Jan in 1974, I just love this photo. But sorry to say my aunt passed on a few years ago. 
GS Buffet Challenge
Find full credit HERE

GS DDL Challenge
Find full credit HERE

my very first ATC (artist trading card)
Find full credit HERE

A page for my darling Niece and nephew Brandi and Blake with Nich.
Find full credit HERE

My cousin Brian posted a photo of his oldest boy Matthew and it was a perfect photo to practise my extracting and I love how this came out, so was both of them. I hear it is thier screensaver :)
Find full credit HERE
 and I made another page with the photo of Matthew.
Find full credit HERE
 This is Chloe my sisters pooch and she is one of the biggest ham doggies I know.
Find full credit HERE

GS Desktop Challenge
Find full credit HERE

Now Larry's cousin Peggy posted some new photos of her grandbabies who I have been scrapping since bith of them and OMG ya know I had to scrap them!! Love how this came out :)
Find full credit HERE
 Left side

right side

Well I was busy over the weekend, what did you do?

I wanted to mention I am getting so much into Art journaling that I think after the new year I will be doing much more of it ....wooohooo!!! Sad thing is I will be dropping off a few of my CT's. I feel my scrapping is going towards a different way and I want to explore it. 
Well I thank you for stopping by and will see you soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment