Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lot's of Holiday Scrappin'

I've been doing a lot of holiday scrapping, here are a few of the page's I made this week.

The first four I want to share are a gift for my sister and her new craft room. I really love how they came out.
I had them printed and framed for her. You can find full credit's in my Deviant Scrap Gallery.





 Find full credit HERE

 Find full credit HERE

not posted in gallery,

Find full credit HERE

If you are from Detroit you might know who this is, Arthur Penhallow Sr. retired DJ from WRIF radio station in the "D"!!! The Big Daddy!!!
Find full credit HERE

My niece Ashley's pooch, Brutus
Not in a gallery

Not in a gallery, my nephew Cam.

Not in a gallery, my sister Robyn's pooch Ceasar who passed on last year.

Well that is it for now, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment