Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Years

Happy New Years!!!!! Well mine started off with the flu, both me and the hubby were down.  I did get some scrapping done too. I also started two new classes for art journaling. One is Tangie Baxter's SBG 2014 Art Journalign Caravan and I am loving it. Then I found one one facebook, Journaling 52 so many amazing ladies and so much talent! Looking forward to this year.

Did you hear my girl Christna a.k.a 2 CurlyHeadedMonsters has a new store at GDS???? 
50% off EVERYthing in her store until January 12, 2014!!

Here are a couple page's I did with her new kit over at DSA. Feeling Cozy!!!

Find the kit packs HERE!
Here is another page I did awhile back with her Girly Whirly Mini 

I also got LOTD at GP last week!!
In gallery HERE

I did a double pager for my girl, Janine and her family taking in the holiday season events in thier hometown.



OHHHHh here is my journal I made for Journal 52, I took an old childs book "Bonzinni the tattooed man" and torn some scrappingbook and glued them on, added some stickers. I love how it came out. My word for the year is "Strong"
This project with be a mix of paper and ditigal, so excited I can't not express myself how much I need this.
And here is my first page for Tangie's 2014 caravan, I used something from all the January packs!! Really love how this came out!

I just finished this page for a challenge over at SBG, Mojo Builder. I truely love how this came out!!!

Made this page for my dear friend, JoAnne and her hubby Josh.

This was for a friend Kelly, it is her hubby Ben and grand-daughter.

A page for my cousin Tara, she just loved the quote which fit her to a tee!

This is my cousin, Aaron and his oldest daughter many years ago.

The Painted Nest Challenge #22 hosted by Sissy Sparrows at SBG.

Well that is it for now and hope to see you soon! 
Enjoy the snow storm of January 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment