Friday, December 20, 2013

More Christmas scrapping

Doing a little more Christmas scrapping and wanted to show them off. These are a gift for my sister, Robyn's new cookie craft room designed for her cookie company Cookielicious, I had these printed out 8"x10" and framed for the new room.






Then I made these for her home, I really loved how they came out.

You can find full credit HERE at my Deviant Gallery.

Here are a couple pages for GS challenge's.



Just made this for fun :) Find full credit HERE

Here is a new project Janine and her daughter's are starting for 2014, they are going to have me scrap them a cookbook. I am so excited!!! Here is our first page of some Italian Christmas cookies, don't they look yummy??? 


Find full credit's HERE

Well that is it for now and I am wishing you a wonderful Christmas Holiday if I do not see you before then.
another AJ layout I made, just love how this came out :) 
Not yet posted in a gallery will be back soon to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment