Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Scrapping

Hello everyone, how was your weekend? Did you take advantage of all the wonderful Black Friday sales? I did, I shopped till I dropped. I can honestly say Scrap Orchard had the BEST sales out there!!! I spend more then I thought I would, opps me bad. LOL
 
I also caught up on some challenges I wanted to do at SO. They host one a day, and that makes me happy I get kinda of bored if a forum only host a couple or few of them.  I also got to use some of the goodies I had purchased this weekend!!!
 
 
Me at 11yrs old with my Mother and sister.
 
My SIL Sly and a few of her grandkids, loved all these photos. She is like me and perfer not to have our photos taken, but with grandbabies how can you say no :)
 
My hubby and daughter, Kat too two of our grandsons to Detroits Thanksgiving Parade for the first time and they had a fabulous time and some great memories and looking forward to going next year.
 
I also made an extra page that my grandson, AJ help me do. Captian UnderPants was my favorite balloon as a kids and AJ came home and said to me his was the Captains too.
Anything Goes Challenge we had to use the font "Great Vibes" you can get it HERE.  
 
I also been working on a 2013 calendar for my SIL, Sly. I am really proud I got this done and is now at the printers so excited to see it when it comes back in 2 wks.

If you like to see any of the credits just click on my DST/DSA/MSA Gallery button.
 
 
Thanks for looking, have a great week and I will see you soon.
 
I made a new siggie tag for the forums :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment