Saturday, November 24, 2012

Spent a ton on some Back Friday sales and scrapped scrapped scrapped

I don't know about you but I spent a ton on some goodies at the black friday sales!!! I also got to scrap some pages for family too. It heled I didn't have to cook, our  daughter Randi,  bought her first home and wanted to make this years Thanksgiving fest all I had to make was a Cherry Dump Cake.
Anyhoo here is a few pages I did yesterday. My favorite designer A-manda Creations has a %50 off sale and I got a couple things from her. I found a wonderful double page tempate at PrelestnayaP Designs.
 
The photos are my cousin, Peggy and her family
Kit Thanksgiving Dinner by Armina Designs
Template Album Freebie by PrelestnayaP Designs

The photo's are our daughter Toni in lives in Georiga with her family, this was also her first time hosting a big dinner and she had tons of fun. Wish I could of been with her. I also won AKDesigns newest release of  Our Life In A Year: November Templates last week and finally got some time to play with them.
Kit Thanksgiving Dinner by Armina Designs
MINIPK1_TEMP3 Nov by AKDesigns
 
Grab it HERE
 
Grab it HERE
 
My girlfriend, Janine made this wednesday morning and of course she posted it on facebook and it look so good I made her a page for her scrapbook, she loved it.
Kit Santa's Little Helper Elements/Papers by Kristin Aagard Designs
 
Grab it HERE
 
 
Photo's of my SIL grandbabes on Thanksgiving at her house this year,
Kit Thanksgiving Dinner by APRILISA DESIGNS
 
Grab it HERE
 
 
 
and I just did a template challenge at SO this morning. I spend a ton of bucks at SO Farmers Market, There was so many wonderful goodies I was a kid in a candy store. LOL
Kit Life is by SuzyQ Scraps
Template Nov 24 challgne by Scrapping by Liz
 
Grab it HERE
 
 
Well that is it for today, see you soon Tamie
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tamie! Thanks for the shout out here and the forums! You don't know how much it means to me! I see you had one yummy thanksgiving! Your layouts are outstanding and what a beautiful family you have! Again a BIG thanks for all the support! Have a blessed holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First spelling your name wrong now not looking before commenting. Sorry you didn't get to spend thanksgiving with your daughter. I sure hope you still had a great thanksgiving. By those photos I would never think that was her first hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete