Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting ready for all the Black Friday Sales $$$$

So are you getting ready for all the Black Friday Sales?? I am, one of my favorite digi store I hear is going to have a huge Farmers Market sale and tons of stuff for a BUCK!!!!

Just a few heads up on some wonderful designers I get the privilege of being on thier CT's!!!!

Created by Jill Scraps won the 2012 Designer's Contest at The Studio! Congratulations Jill!!! She now has a store at The Studio that is chock full of absolutely amazingly beautiful kits and bundles! You can head on over to her store by clicking ---> HERE
While there check out her huge massive beautiful collab with Manu ~ Home for the Holidays. You will only need this one kit to scrap this year's holiday memories! It is just stunning. You can find it
--->  HERE (btw..its 50% off right now!)

Also be sure to watch out for some fabulous freebies me and Jill's other CT members whipped up!!!

Here is a couple pages I made with this beautiful HUGE holiday kit!!!
Our great nice Arianna's first Noel. She was just too cute.
 
I did a double pager for my Detroit scrapbook, I really really love how it came out.
My cousin Anita took the photos from her work window as the tree was being put up all week long.
 
KIT Home for the Holidays Mega Bundle by Created by Jill and Manu Scraps
Template #264 by Yin Designs
 
 
Journaling read as My cousin Alita works at the Galaxe Solutions building on the corner of Woodward Ave. and Michigan Ave. over looking Campus Martius Park. Anita took photos for the five days it took for the city of Detroit to put up the holiday tree. Each day she would posted a new photo on her facebook page and I was in awww of seeing it come together each day. The Tree lighting was November 16th.


I fell in love with Peytons new photos of her having lots of fun with her mommy and daddy playing in the auntumn leaves this year. I used Jill's Feeling Like Fall and Cindy just happen to have a wonderful multi photo template as her facebook fan freebie.

KIT Feeling Like Fall by Created by Jill
Autumn WA from Falling for You by Created by Jill
Template single19 by Cindy Schneider
 
 Ohhhhh DAH, I should of shout this out first!!!!  I got a LOTD at The Studio notice in my mail this morning. Woohooo I was blown away and it made my morning!!! Well this will lead me into my second CT designer, jusme digitals has a beautiful new kit "Feel Again" bundle, check out her blog for her newest releases, a freebie  and sales!!! HERE This page is My Bestie, Carrie and I did the LO for a challenge "White Space" at the Studio,

KIT Feel Again Bundle by jusme digitals
Friendship wordart by Ruth Melody Designs, with KimB Designs - Friends Series Deon kit.

 
Here is another page I did for my friend, Alisa of her newest little one Avea. Jen a..k.a
Dream Big Designs had a cute kit as her facebook freebie this past weekend.
 
KIT :: Little Stinker Facebook fan freebie by
Dream Big Design's


It's Pickle Barrel's Time! You'll love this cozy colors this month.
Only $1 Each! Nov. 19-21

Armina Designs has a wonderful new kit called "A love Trip" Collection and hurry because you can get each six parts for a BUCK each at PBP

 
Well I did a few others and they are due to be released soon, so see ya later this week.
Tamie
 
.


No comments:

Post a Comment