Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hate Blogging, I do I do

I've come to realize I hate blogging, sorry I'm not sure any reads my postings. I highly doubt it, I'm very uninteresting and the only reason I do blog is for the wonderful designers I create for. But here goes today ok this weeks blog post.
 
My niece took her son, Blake to the Ringling Brothers Circus that was in town this pass weekend. She got a few photos that inspired me to do two more pages for Blakes 2012 book.
 

I used Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Block Party Prize Templates and Circus Magic Collab by Kristine Aagard and Studio Flergs. They were a perfect match and I really love how these came out, I'm in love with the animal shape balloons! (giggles)
 
Here are two pages I did for another niece, Amy and her kids. I got to use jusme digitals newest kit "Fell Again" its currently on sale now at The Studio, grab it HERE
 
Her daughter, Shannon (Shannie)

And her guys' hubby Eric and sons, Eric jr., Tony and little Jackson.
 
Here is one of my dearest friend, Janine and her daughter on the slops her first lession with a snow board. The word is she almost broke her neck!! Oh my, geeesh girl be careful!
 
jusme digitals has another wonderful new release, "First Snow' also on so hurry and grab them up.
You can gran it HERE.
 
I did the Font Challenge at SO this month, Megan Turnidge has a wonderful freebie on her blog that I used for the challenge. The photo is a dear friend grand-daughter Avea she is such a cutie :)
 
KIT :: Sweet on You by Designs by Megan Turnidge
FONT :: Talking To the Moon
Template :: FreeBee39 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
 
I also joined Teri for a MIS last saturday and made this page for my own book.
 
I collect gnomes and I just got this in the mail this week.
I used the SO November Mega: Roots and Leaves Kit which I won last month for a MIS challenge.
Hurry and grab it while on sale for 5 BUCKS a whole mega!!!
Grab it HERE!!!
 
 
Now at the Studio I did a couple more challenges. One was the recipe challenge which I love!!
Our hostess, Maurine a.k.a Let Me Scrapbook has the most adroable mini kits just perfect for scrapping recipe cards. They are sized down so no fussing around re-sizing. Anyhooo here was my card for november.
Yum, Turkey Hash a favorite in this household for day after Thanksgiving meal!
 
Then I joined in the photo exchange challenge, this is an interesting challenge to scrap a page for someone else and I got the pleasure of making a page for Ella of her youngest son, Eli. OMG the boy has some beautiful eyes and his smile is so sweet. I was so happy she loved how it came out. I left her a little room for journaling.
I got to use the Studio's Second Chance Blog train kit/alphas.
Click HERE for full credits. I paired it up with
Scrap Big template by Little Green Frog Designs
 
Well I did one more challenge, at the Studio this week, It's called LESS is MORE Challenge hostessed by Darlene a.k.a Studio4 Designworks she gives you a little mini to work with and you have to use everything in the mini. Awesome fun challenge!! This months kit was called "Remembering" a wonderful vintage with a hint of red, loved it!!
The photo is my dear friend Janine's mom and great-grandfather.
 
Well that is it for now, thanks for letting me rant and share my pages for the week.
I want to thank any designer who came to check out what I did, all my pages are always posted in my DST/DSA and MSA galleries. Links to the right of blog.
See ya soon, Tamie
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Tami, your pages are gorgeous! Your shadowing and your composition are beautiful! Thanks for linking me up!! :) Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE my templates combined with Kristin & Flergs' circus kit and the freebie template with Megan's kit is gorgeous as well. Love the way you layered the elements ~ the pages are so full of life! :)

    ReplyDelete