Thursday, November 29, 2012

Where did the year go?

WOW can you believe it is almost christmas, Where did the year go? So much to do before the holidays but I am a procrastinator so I should be ready in Feburary, LOL
 
Well I let me tell you about a couple great things that happen to me this pass week, I won two things woohooo!!! Doing a little happy dance!! One was a $5 GC for Dream Big Designs store at SO, then this morning I found out I won WM [squared]'s new Great Escape Kit
I'm excited becaue one I am a mexiblly and I see a chili pepper LOL, I think I can find a few photos to make some wonderful pages with this cool little kit.
 
 
Nibble Skribbles has a cute little Elf inspired kit, "Just Believe"
I amde a page with my little grand-daughter Faith, she made Sant'as good list this year :)
 
 
find credits at my SO gallery
My girlfriend Janines, three beautiful daughters
 
 find credits at my SO gallery
My cute little nephew, Jack on Halloween this year.
 
find credits at my SO gallery
My friend, Janine home town Palmer, Alaska. SImply beuaitful and I have it on my bucket list to go visit her.
 
find credits at my SO gallery
 
find credits at my SO gallery
My SIL Sly and her grandbabes :)
 
find credits at my SO gallery
A dear friends, brother Mike and son Cody. Two furture lady killers :)
 
find credits at my SO gallery
 
One more bit of good news, Jill a.k.a Created by Jill is opening up a new shop
Check HERE for more information
 
I've also done a few pages for CT duties but will not be able to share till the release dates, so stay tune!! See you soon, Happy Holidays Tamie
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment