Tuesday, November 20, 2012

some digi designers can just bum you out.

I am greatful for many things but today I realize I am bummed out with a couple of the deisgners I recent used thier freebie item. When ever I make a page I post it in 4-5 galleries, my facebooks (I have two) and praise game at DST, then I blog about them. Once that is done I will let each designer of items I used for that page know I blogged and posted in many medias. Do you know how many will actually come and look at the page or even leave a comment. Not many One out of 12 maybe if that. Kinda of makes me sad and I don't know why. You think they love all the extra exposure, that a  digi scrapper  went way out of her way to show off thier items. Not the case!!!
 
So today I decided I will NOT waste my time or energy on credits for them. When I post any new pages I make I will just direcet readers to a gallery for credits. I will no longer link thier blogs nor stores. My readers can just google any information they need.
 
I do want to thank the few designers that took a moment to come peek and comment. You do not know how much each one meant!!! They keep me going and inspire me to use and BUY thier products more and more.
 
Thanks for letting me vent!!!
 
Oh here are a couple photos of scrapbook related some of my family and friends have posted on my facebook. They just give ya a giggle.
 
LOL I love it!!!!
 
So true!!!
 
This is my grand-daughter Faith. I used a Trixie Scraps You Matter QP!
 
 
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, see you soon!!!


1 comment:

  1. Tamie:
    Your comment ended up not making it to my email....I am so sorry I missed seeing the page you created with my freebie! Your pages are wonderful, you do beautiful work. HUGS Diane (ADB Designs)

    ReplyDelete