Sunday, June 1, 2014

I'mmmm backkkkkk

I took a few weeks off blogging because I truly hate blogging, LOL Sorry but I do.  I am just not really good at writing but here I am. So let me show you what I have done lately!!

Created by Jill has new sets of packs of elements and papers, check them out HERE
ISO: Peace Within - Fusion Elements and Paper Packs




2CurlyHeadedMonster Designs has a new set of packs of elements and papers too, It All Ads Up! ~ Mixed Media Elements 1- 4 You can find them HERE

I am addicted to making ATC's and here are a few I made for trade.












Here are a few pages I made last week, sorry no credits I forgot to write them down but promise to do better at this :) 













Here is a link to my facebook albums to see more of my newest creations if interested.
Also if you need to add me to your facebook HERE is my LINK

Also have you checked out Tamie is preserving memories at facebook?? HERE

Well that is it for now and I do promise to be a better blogger, I will, I will!!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment