Monday, June 16, 2014

Didn't get the gig....

I Didn't get the gig. didn't think I even had a chance I have no mad skills, just trash and paint slapped on a gesso piece of paper. anyhoo....I got some AWESOME KICK ASS HAPPY MAIL.... Oh yes I did!!!

Wendy sent me some skullys and an ATC for favorite artist Frida Kohal

 How wicked cool is this graphic, LOVE IT!!!

A postcard for the Mala Angelou swap

I love the decorated envelopes as much as the happy mail goodies!!!!
Elaine made a very wicked envelope with baby stewie on it and look at all the awesome goodies inside, I love each piece!!!!

Betty made and sent an awesome Crown ATC and some extra goodies!!

A beautiful postcard made and sent by Holly D. in a photo above is the front of it (top right) and I love it....too cool of a stamp!


Here are a couple ICAD I made last night, one is for Alphabets and the other is for Sticker prompts, not sure I will do each prompts some bore me a bit. 
 This was my first time playing around with some embossing powder and I messed it up a wee bit...lol

These are a couple backgrounds I am making with some of the goodies, Wendy sent me. I am really digging out it is coming out, wish you could feel it.

 yep those are Jimmy John stickers you get when you buy a sandwich. 
The photos does this no justice at all.

Here is a page I have been working on last couple days, love how it turned out.
Lots of layers here, I wrote "Le me rule the world" in scribble with pens and then a marker :)

Larry and I decided Sunday morning to go visit Detroit Eastern Market, on Saturday is the plant and fruit markets but on Sundays they now have Artist Street Market, which is too damn cool.

 Lots too eat down here!

 Have ya tried a Detroit pop for the Pop Shop??? OMG this was a boozie one with rum, AWESOME!
 Wonderful entertainment too, he was playing some cool music!
 Best part of the day is grabbing tons of business cards, stickers and even a couple buttons for my art journaling, woohooo!!! LOL Yes I love the one in lower right corner too!!!
Detroit as F#ck facebook and blog
 How cool are these??? Coffee bean bags for a BUCK!!! 
Don't know what I am going to do with them yet, but I do got plans for these bad boys!

Well that is it for now, hope to see you soon and thanks for stopping by :)







No comments:

Post a Comment