Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A Splash of Summer and Gone Fishing

New kit from Studio Sherwood, "A Splash of Summer" with bright stunning colors. 

I loved the colors so much I made three pages.



I also got lucky enough to work with the Studio Girls newest release Studio Mix #69: Places



These are two doubler pages of my dear friend, Cathy and her hubbys Don's vacation this year.


Check out Mixology~ Gone Fishing packs by 2CurlyHeadedMonster Designs
I created a postcard for my Happy Mail group and a ATC too. Love how these came out :)


Here are a couple more Detroit Postcards I made for my collection



From my JAM group I got to work on two sets of ATC's


Here are a couple ATC's I got in the mail this week!!


I made more Art on a Box this week and love how each one came out.
 I start with a postal box, add paints and all kinds of goodies.
 



Here are a few of my AJ [pages from last week.
I am trying out some Sunday's with Sandee Tuts, you can find them HERE.
This is #33

Not sure many know but all three of my adult children and me are estrange.  It has been over 2 yrs since I talked to any of them and every day my heart breaks. I wrote a letter to them and then painted all over it and this was my outcome . 





Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment