Friday, June 6, 2014

New stash of goodies

I got some mail today a couple package's I have been waiting for.
The package on the left is where I buy some supplies every month. Here is just a few things that was in it.
 Ohhhhh I love these fibers, I do I do!!!
 And check out all my new beads, I am in bead heaven!!!!! LOL
Yep got me a bigger set of  tim holtz's adirondack alcohol inks, I am just learning to play with them.
 Some Faber Castell gelatos, I flippin' love these!!! Found an awesome deal at Etsy  HERE is the link.

Received some happy mail!!! But silly me forgot to write their name's down for my blog post notes, grrrr such a brain fart so sorry. I do believe the bottom one is from Susan.
An awesome ATC from Jenni!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

On to some of the goodies I have created this week. Some ATC backings mailed out to some JAM gals.
and these envelopes are all ready to go to post!!!! 

I joined another facebook group Daisy Yellow's ICAD (Index Card A Day), Here are my first three.
With this last one I used a glossy photo paper and colored it all with an cheap wax crayon and then used my spray bottle to moisten it and drops a few of my new TH inks.

 I love what happened and it feels so waxy freaky like. LOL 
And OMG look at the new wallpaper samplers I got in this week. I can not wait to play with the big piece!!! 

This page I made earlier in the week. I love using my magazine's I got a few weeks back at my local thrift store.  



This is one of my fave's from the week!!!


We are doing a Frida month over at AMG and this was just some playing around with my inks.

There are TONS of layers here!!! I even broke out some flowers I had.

 this is a back of a vintage ric rac package and some magazine word bits.
In all of my page's I use tons of happy mail tid bits I get, so very grateful from my HM peeps!

and look how fat my news AJ book is becoming!!! LOVE IT!!!

Well that is it for now, hope to see you soon and many thanks for stopping by.

Our presa canario Bella with our new neighbors puppy, Kane. She is only 15mts old but she loves this little guy and act's like his mother. LOL 



No comments:

Post a Comment