Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Spring!!!

I am so loving spring this year, a little chilly but it has been wonderful. I have a few items to show off today, I have been in kind of a rut and then my EHD is messing up too, oh life it so sucks right now but I am keeping the faith.

Here are a couple new digital ATC's I made with "Well Hello Doll! Altered Art Doll Kit" by 2CurlyHeadedMonster Designs find it HERE


Here is my DLP group page week 16, prompt was "shoes" I used Amy Whinehouse song "F&%k me pumps, you can find it HERE

Here is a page I made with the stamps I got for Easter and I used some moss and a twig I had left over from the fairy house I made a few weeks back.


Using some happy mail stickers I got!!! There is tons of layers here.


Oh and here are some sugar skulls ATC's I made for a swap I have, I really love how these came out!!

Here is another page I made with more happy mail goodies!!!

I made a digital ATC and digital AJ page with "Mixology~ Spring Sentiments" by 2CurlyHeadedMonster Designs you can find it HERE



Going to toot my horn I won top prize for SBG, Paint Nest challenge!!! Woohoo!!!
find credit's HERE

Well that is it for now, Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment