Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sneak peeks reveled!!! Come take a look....

Here is the new releases of Created by Jill and Angelclaud Artroom!!!
First Jill's beautiful mega collab with Blue Heart Scraps.
Check them out HERE

Here are three page's I made, two of them with Angelclaud Artroom new release True Friend Template set.
You can grab them HERE

A good friends, grandson and SIL
Find Credit's HERE

My new little cousin Jayden Michael, he is so cute.
Find credit's HERE

and this page I did with out a template.
My friend Hanna's cute little boy.
Find credit's HERE

And did you see Sherwood Studio's new release. It is an add on to her beautiful Falling Deep kit and Life Story series....
Grab it HERE
Grab it HERE

Here are a couple page's I made with a little of both kits.
I also used Sherwood Studio's wonderful The Photo Project - Large Photo Tray 
I am going to print this out today and place it in my holiday frame.
 And then I found the coolest photo on www of a wonderful haunted House some where in Cali!!!
Spooky!!!!

Here is a layout I did for GS Font challenge, photo is my little second cousin Matthew.
Find credit's HERE

Well that is it for today, Thanks for stopping by and look forward to seeing you soon!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment