Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Autumn is in the air......

Autumn is in the air and it smells wonderful!!! My favorite season for sure! For all your Autumn Fall scrapping here are some wonderful goodies on sale.

The Kit Cart has a awesome Take 2 today, check it out HERE
Here are two pages I made.

Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

Here is Peace and Quiet - Kit by Created by Jill Scraps for Ginger Scraps October Buffet, check out all the wonderful goodies HERE
and here is a layout I made.
Find credit's HERE
Have you seen these The Photo Project - Photo Clusters {On Edge} Bundle 
by Studio Sherwood, OMG your going to love them!!! Check them out HERE and hurry they are currently on sale!!!
and here is a page I made with LDrags last week release.
Find credit's HERE

Nibbles Skribbles has a beautiful new release at the Studio, Bohemian Fall. She has them all in packs and hurry you can get them for a BUCK!!!  HERE
Photo is just the Element pack :) and here is a page I made.
Find credit's HERE

Here are a few more layout's I made last week.
Find credit's HERE


Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

Well that end's today blogging, Have a great week!!







No comments:

Post a Comment