Friday, October 18, 2013

Day late and a dollar short!

I have told you before a few times, I HATE blogging!!! Dread it, kind of like knowing you have to go to the dentist dread!!! LOL Ok well I am here so let me get this done.


I loved this photo of a friend of mine children I scrapped it and forgot what I used. sorry thought I had some notes on it. Boop.


My girl Christina a.k.a  2 Curly Headed Monsters has a couple new release's out at her store HERE.


Plus grab her FREEBIE HERE on her facebook page.

I made this page with both kits for my hunny on our 10th year anniversary. I really love how it came out.
And I had it posted at the DST gallery and some one posted in the GSO area, wooohooo. That made my day! 
Find credit's HERE


I did some challenge's either at SM or GS!!! 
My first one is for SM KimB. Color challenge for October
Find credit's HERE
 My cousin Melissa had her son on October 8th!!! We welcomed Jayden Michael into the world and what a handsome little man he is.
This page I did for Blue Heart Scraps blog template challenge
Find credit's HERE

My gal Saskia a.k.a Just Saskia has a beautiful FREEBIE HERE on her blog.
I made a page for some of my best school pal's the Muir Sisters! 
Find credit's HERE

My sister Robyn is going to be a sugar skull for Halloween this year and I seen this kit AzĂșcar by Traci Reed and Shawna Clingerman on sale and I nabbed it, lol I know she will be having tons of awesome photos for me to scrap. Also I am a HUGE sugar skull fan, just love them. Surprise I don't have a tattoo of one, maybe soon. Grab it HERE
Anyhoo a dear old friend John and his son were Halloween mask shopping and he posted these photo's on facebook and I could not resist to scrap them.
Find credit's HERE

I made for Connie Prince's blog template challenge.
Find credit's HERE

This page was for GS Template challenge #2 for October. The photos are of a dear friends grandson's Gage and Trey. Such cuties!!!
Find credit's HERE

SM Template Oct 15th Challenge
Find credit's HERE

Well that is it for now, I have a few page's to post today so maybe I will be back tomorrow. LOL ok ok at least by Monday....lol See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment