Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Sneak Peeks and Chance's to Win!!!!

I have two sneak peeks and chance's to win.  Angelclaud's ArtRoom's has a fabulous new set of templates coming out. 
Post on her facebook page HERE

And then Created by Jill has a new collab coming out on the 11th. with Blue Heart Scraps!
Also post on Jill's facebook page HERE

Here are some page's I made this week for challenges around Digiland.
For GS DDL challenge. Photos of my cousin Peggy and her family.
Find credit's HERE

SM Tuesday template by catgoddess, photo's a friends grand-daughter in their strawberry patch.
Find credit's HERE

SM October 2 - Word Up Font Challenge photo's my friend's grandchildren having some Autumn fun!!!
Find credit's HERE

GS Recipe challenge, the photo's are my cousin who works each year at Detroit famous Theatre Bizarre. 
Find credit's HERE

SBG Font challenge, Photos from www. and another page for my Detroit scrapbook :)
Find credit's HERE
No challenge for this layout, it is for my dear friend Janine with her hubby Mike. I loved the photo and the kit Grey Skies Bundle by Studio Sherwood  and thought they make a good match and of course I love how it came out!
Find credit's HERE

GS Wordart challenge, I used a photo of my cousins from 1967. I was one years old.
Find credit's HERE


Oct 8 - Tuesday Template Challenge with Meagan, photo's of my friend Kathy and her son's in 1987. Love the Mario Brother costume's!!! 
Find credit's HERE


Well that is it for now, Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment