Saturday, October 5, 2013

Big Sale's a Freebie and some layouts

I have a couple big sales to announce and show off a few pages. Sherwood Studio Digital Designs has a cool new freebie that goes with her new release Falling Deep.
Grab them HERE

Oh, Oh Oh I won Autumn Amazement by Amber Shaw this week! A beautiful autumn kit.
Find it HERE
Here is a page I made, Find credit's HERE

Angelclaud Artroom has a new release for her p365/p52 set's of templates.
Also available in size 8.5"x11" 
Grab them HERE
Here is a page I made with my cousin and her children.
Find credit's HERE


Great sale this week at Created by Jill stores!
Her GingerScraps store and GDS store.

Here are a few page's I made for some challenges in digiland.



GS  Buffet Challenge Our sweet new puppy Lou Lou Bella who is growing like a weed. 7tms and already 80lbs. 

 GP Oct. temp. Challenge My cute adorable great nephew Cameron sporting his Tiger shirt and hat!!




A page I made for my neighbor Pam of her cute grand-daughter.
Find credit's HERE

Well that is it for now, Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment