Saturday, October 19, 2013

Getting Spooky up in here......

That is right it is getting Spooky up in here!!!! Check out the "Hocus Pocus: sweet deal" by LDrag Designs
You can grab it HERE and she also has an halloween kit on sale too, check it out HERE
Grab it HERE

FREEBIE ALERT

Now each kit has a little add-on you can grab on her BLOG here.

I did some challenges with Hocus Pocus: sweet deal over at SM!!!

Oct 4 - Featured Deisgner: Zoliofrope
Find credit's HERE

 Oct 5 - Saturday Special-Using The Brush Tool
Find credit's HERE

 October 16 Word up : journaling challenge
I am not much of a journaler so I used Michael Jackson's song lyrics to "Thriller" Love how this came out.
Find credit's HERE

Oct 14 - Matter of choice - Advert inspired
Find credit's HERE

Did you see Created by Jill's new release??? "Boo to You" and it is a HUGE bundle with tons of goodies!!!
You can grab it HERE

I made a couple pages for some fun. First one is my hubby while we were out shopping he tried on a couple scary mask.
 Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE
Jill has has a freebie for you but you must be signed up for her newsletter.
Here is her blog and there is a link to sign up. HERE

Studio Sherwood also has some fabulous spooky and Autumn goodies out this week. Plus a freebie too!!
I just LOVE these awesome frames she makes!!




Her wonderful FREEBIE you must be signed up for her newsletter!!
Here is her BLOG link and there is a sign up link there. HERE
 I made some layouts last week I had already posted you can check out HERE
And here is a page I did this week.
Find credit's HERE

Find credit's HERE

Well that is it for now and I am all caught up in my blogging, woohoo!!
See you soon and thanks for stopping by.,

My puppy Lou Lou Bella on her way home for vet's yesterday!



No comments:

Post a Comment