Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Time Freebies

Studio Sherwood has a BEAUTIFUL new release today at Scrapbook Graphics, "Falling Deep"
You can find it HERE

I made a printable 8"x10" from a post I seen on facebook and I love playing with fonts.
You can grab it HERE
Find credit's HERE 
I also made a page for my dear friend Janine of her oldest daughter Meg sophomore year photos.
Find credit's HERE

Here are a few page's I made so far this week!!!
akizo Designs has a cool new template and I also seen a wonderful free kit.
Find credit's HERE

Ginger Scraps has a Free With Purchase GrabBag by Created by Jill, Kathy Winters Designs, Blue Heart Scraps, Craft-tastrophic, and Chere Kaye Designs. Purchase $10 worth of products in October and receive this entire Grab Bag FREE with your purchase!
Read more about it HERE

I made four pages with this wonderful grab bag!!! First one is another layout of Janine's beautiful oldest daughter, Meg for her Sophomore year.
Find credit's HERE
 This page is Janine's youngest daughter, such a cutie Emilee!!
Find credit's HERE
  This page was for GS October Template Challenge that Chere Kaye is hosting.
Find credit's HERE
This page is a sneak peek at what Angelclaud Artroom has coming out this Friday!!!
The photo's are my cousin and her kids at a pumpkin patch.
Find credit's HERE

You all see this?  Silly me joined, so wish me luck!!!
Check it out HERE

Did you see that Created by Jill has THREE awesome freebies, 


check them out HERE




1 comment: