Friday, June 14, 2013

Almost the weekend

Woohoo, it is almost the weekend and after this week I am so looking forward to it coming.

I am still doing the SM daily challenges!! Here are a couple more pages I got done this week.

Mon, June 10 Jen Reed’s Inspiration Point Ad Challenge
My beautiful niece Brandi and her BF Nich.
Find credits HERE

Tues, June 11 Tuesday Template - Meagan's Creations
A friends daughter, Layla last easter.
Find credits HERE

Have you heard? Angelclaud ArtRoom has a new store and blog. Not to mention two freebies.
Angel will feature a challenge on her blog each month, here is her first one.
Grab it HERE
Here is a page I made with it, really love how this came out.
Avea is the adopted daughter of a dear friend, she is such a cutie.
Find credits HERE


Here is her second freebie template for the grand opening of her new store.
You can find it HERE and here is the page I made.
This page is very special to me, The handsome man in photo is a very dear friend
Britt Monroe who passed away 12 yrs. Britt was like a brother to me and a very dear friend who always had my back in my time of need. The little girl is my niece Brandi when she was about 4yrs old.
Britt was a fabulous artist and when I was doing this page, tears were falling and Britt was in my head helping me create this page. I love and miss you, Britt!!! 
find credits HERE


I made another photoless page for my hubby.
Find credits HERE

Here is a page I did for my bestie Carrie for her birthday.
sorry no credits I didn't post it in any gallery's.

Here is a page i made for our oldest grand-daughter Kianee's graduation, we are so very proud of her!!!
Find credit's HERE 

Here is two pages I made for our youngest grand-daughter Faith who recently moved down to Orlando and goes to DisneyWorld at least twice a week. I put her DW Bucket List on this page, love how they came out.

 Find credit's HERE
 Find credit's HERE

I did a few more pages but can not sure them till Monday, so I will see you then.
have a beautiful weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment