Monday, June 24, 2013

Geesh, Monday already?

WOW this weekend went by quick, I can not believe it is almost July!!!

Well let me show off some pages I did last week. I almost done with SM daily challenge's, Not sure what i will do when they end 7days before the month ends, BOREVILLE!!

Thurs, June 20 Grand Theft Twist
This challenge we had to pick a LO out of the gallery and make the title, photo and same kit. So I picked Miss Tredny's Mini Chef
and here is mine, the photo is Avea on Christmas morning with her new little kitchen.
Find credits HERE

Fri, June 21 Roadmap to Scrap 
Photo of our little neice Arianna baking some cheap brownies, her mama call's them. LOL
Find credit's HERE

Sat, June 22 Saturday Special 
The photo's are a dear friend from school Tammy DeCarlo and her sister Kimmie and brother (getting old forgot his name, sorry) 
Find credit's HERE

Sun, June 23 Matter of Choice 
The photo is my Uncle Johnny who passed way too young.
Find credit's HERE

I went to GingerSraps chat this weekend, the hostess Colie had a wonderful template for coming to chat with her, I had a wonderful time and truly enjoyed myself! Here is a page I made with the template.
When I was a kid I just loved this old hotel, so sad to see it go. But of course I made a page for my Detroit scrapbook :)
The historic Hotel Charlevoix in Detroit is gone! It got demolished just today.
The abandoned Hotel Charlevoix was one of downtown Detroit's less-expensive hotels when it opened in 1905. 
After conversions into apartments and then commercial space, the building closed sometime in the 1980's.
Twinned with the nearby vacant Park Avenue Building and the occupied Park Apartments, the Charlevoix is 
on the edge of Grand Circus Park. It is currently downtown Detroit's oldest standing hotel, though its 
future is doubtful. A series of recent fires caused by homeless people trying to keep warm did little damage 
to the building, but did nothing to help its chances of rennovation. The stairwells of the first five floors 
have been knocked out to discourage scrapping, making it difficult to get around.
Photos and Journal from Detroit Free Press
Find credits HERE

Ok my girl Emily a.k.a Inspired by You and ex CT member I met on Angelclaud CT team is designing templates now and I help her out with pages for her new templates. You must check out her BLOG for some cool template freebies!!!
My bad I didn't post this one in gallery and didn't get my notes for credits. sorry

Not posted in gallery's yet, but the kit "Blue Jean Spring Bundle" is from Snip and Snails
The tag is from her up and coming CU goodies "White Wash" so in a way this is a sneak peek!


Over the weekend I won this cute kit, Welcoming Summer Kit by Charlize Creations 
Find credit's HERE

And here is her newest freebie template, not posted in gallery's yet.
I used KimB.s SM June color challenge kit and a few piece's from a couple kits from members made for challenge.


Snip and Snail has a new release "Lazy Day's" also check out her BLOG for a freebie!!!

Find credit's HERE

My girl Michelle a.k.a Cajun Diva Scraps has a new facebook freebie, Congrats for reaching 800 hun!!!
Find it HERE

Here is a page I made for our grand-daughter Kianee's book
Find my credit's HERE

Well that is it for now, I am working on some future projects. See ya soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment