Thursday, June 6, 2013

Challenge Catch Up!!!

I love the start of the month all the forums have some really wonderful challenges. If you seen my last post (HERE) I am going to try to do all of ScrapMatters challenge's this month. I left off at the 3rd so here is a couple more.

Tues, June 4 Tuesday Template 

This is Hailey a friend's daughter and I thought this photo was too cute and funny!!!
Find credits HERE

Wed, June 5 – Word Up 
We had to journal and I am not that good at it, so I scrap songs!! LOL
Here is J Giels "Freeze Frame" 
Find credits HERE.

Here are a couple pages I made for special people in my life.
Love these photo's of Lil' Mz Peyton
Find credits HERE

Our niece Jessica baby shower for Little Arianna
Find credits HERE


I thought I shared this but see I never posted it, from may 20th.
I love how this came out. I love doing page's for my city and here is my spring page.
Find credits HERE


Here is a double pager for PBP Font challenge. I used the photos of my beautiful mother
on her birthday a couple weeks back. I am pretty please how this came out.
Find credits HERE

GP June Template by Lindsay Jane and I used my adorable grand-daughter's photo of her meeting Goofy for the first time last week. 

Find credits HERE

GingerScraps Challenges 2013 » Template 
My cute nephew Cam at a Field Day for school. He so proud and loves the "Detroit Tigers"
I am proud because some one posted it on GS Bakers Best for this week.
Find credits HERE.

This page is for GS's DDL challenge (a kit we collected the month before)
My beautiful mother, sister Robyn and her mother in law, Sheryl
Find credits HERE.

And this is for GS's wordart Challenge!
The photos are a good friend Cary and his son, hanging around Miami!
Find credits HERE


My last page I am sharing is for my little nephew Blake who is on his first baseball team, The Blueclaws!!!
I have not posted in gallery's yet but here are the credits.
Template.......acart_p365jun_psd
KIT   ....SM_haynay_baseball
extras
IBA-Baseball-Phrase-Patches-LittleLeague-Blue
IBA-Baseball-Bluecap
Dielle_PinchHitter_PennantBlue
BBT Silhouette Stickers TlcCreations Freebie
cc_batterup_freebie_snowdrop_no_shadow

I knew I should of blogged Tuesday, but I am so lazy at blogging it could wait. LOL
Well hope to see you soon, thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment