Monday, June 3, 2013

Freebies and Sales!!!!!

Freebies and Sales, that's right everyone I said "Freebies and Sales"!!!!

Let us start with Armina Designs
New products available @ 


Guess who is the spotlight designer this week at PBP?


Buy this get this free


 Here are a couple page's I made with "Simply You"
PSP Font challenge, find credits HERE
 Made this page for my dear friend, Janine and her hubby Mike.
18 yrs wow!!! Congrats hun!
And her is Lil' mizz Peyton so cute as a button!
PBP Template challenge, find credits HERE

Now Created by Jill has a fabulous special going on with her "Be Bold Bundle"


Available at GDS & theStudio
Save $$$ and get a FABULOUS QP FREEBIE with the purchase of the Bundle

Now there is also a freebie on her BLOG!!!
and here is a page I did with my niece's daughters. They are just so adorable!!!


Ok now on to The Kit Cart who has an adorable summer kit for children!! Just happens to be this weeks
Take 2 Tuesday at GottaPixel, Check it out HERE!!!
and I made two pages with it, here is my first one. My niece's daughters again, I just love their little swimsuits!!

And this page is for a dear friend Mama Carolyn her little great-great grand-daughter, Isabella at the lake.  The photo was perfect for this kit!!!


Ok I set a goal for myself this month, the do each and every challenge at ScrapMatters!! Here is this month list of challenge's and I am eager to go, go , go!!!

Sat, June 1 – Saturday Special
Scrapping with QR Codes 
I have no clue what a QR rag code was till today, I don't use an iphone. I still love how it came out!
The code will take you to a video of Montgmery Gentry at the Detroit Hoedown of 2012. 
Find credits HERE

Sun, June 2 – Matter of Choice
Everyday Scrap
We scrapped about something we Love to do, and this was our annula trip to Blocks. Somewhere I have been going since I can't remember when I was very young I can tell ya that!!! LOL
Find credits HERE

Mon, June 3 Featured Designer Challenge
Clever Monkey Graphics
Photo's of a good Friend Amanda her hubby Brad and little cutie is Peyton who I am always scrapping :)
I also broke down and bought this cute camera kit she has. Wish I would of know last week she was feature designer I had a nice coupon, oh well was all worth it. Also if you see my Block page, I love how it turned out that I based this off of it and added a couple more photos.
Grab it HERE


Tues, June 4 Tuesday Template 

Wed, June 5 – Word Up 

Thurs, June 6 Grand Theft Layout

Fri, June 7 - Roadmap to Scrap

Sat, June 8 Saturday Special

Sun, June 9 Matter of Choice

Mon, June 10 Jen Reed’s Inspiration Point Ad Challenge

Tues, June 11 Tuesday Template - Meagan's Creations

Wed, June 12 Kim B’s Color Challenge

Thurs, June 13 Matter of Choice

Fri, June 14 Litabell’s Art Journal Challenge

Sat, June 15 Saturday Special

Sun, June 16 Newsletter Challenge

Mon, June 17 Featured Designer Challenge

Tues, June 18 Tuesday Template - Cluster Queen

Wed, June 19 Word Up 

Thurs, June 20 Grand Theft Twist

Fri, June 21 Roadmap to Scrap

Sat, June 22 Saturday Special

Sun, June 23 Matter of Choice 

Mon, June 24 Matter of Choice 

Tues, June 25 Tuesday Template



So far I am ahead of it, woohooo!!! Whew I think that is it for now, will see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment