Thursday, June 20, 2013

Woohoo, almost the weekend!!

Woohoo, almost the weekend!! Thought I would stop in and show off a couple page's I have been doing for SM daily challenge's.

But let me tell you about a couple sales from some of my favorite designers.

Angelclaud ArtRoom has a new set of template that rock!!!!
It Matters find them HERE

Here is a page I made with one of the templates
My little nephew Blake at a friends pool, they had a big parrot and he feel in love.
I used The Kit carts "Belly Flop kit" find it HERE pssss, the word is this kit will be on her take 2 tuesday, wink wink!!

Speaking of The Kit Cart she has a wonderful new release "R and R Bundle" collab with Digi Preseves
Find it HERE 

Find it HERE

Both gal's have a FREEBIE on their facebook pages
Find it HERE
Find it HERE

and here is a page I made....


ok now on to the page's from SM challenges.

Fri, June 14 Litabell’s Art Journal Challenge 
Find credit's HERE

Sun, June 16 Newsletter Challenge we had to make a storybook page
Find my credit's HERE

Mon. June 17 Featured Designer Challenge
Find credit's HERE

Tues, June 18 Tuesday Template - Cluster Queen
Find my credit's HERE

Wed, June 19 Word Up
Find credit's HERE

Here is a page I made with Snip and Snail's last release "Brother and Sister Bundle"
find credit's HERE


Did you see Sweete Shoppe's new facebook fan freebie? Here is a page I made with it.
Grab the awesome freebie Kit and template HERE


Well I will end it here, have a wonderful day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment