Friday, May 31, 2013

Sharing some new release's and page's!! Freebie Alert

Just popped in to share a couple new release's with you today and a few of my newest pages i did this past week. 

LDrag Design has a rocking new kit, called  "Little Diva Collection" save 40%
Have a closer look HERE

Here is a page I did of our little niece Gulie

Grab this cute mini of LDrag Designs on her facebook fan freebie page, HERE


Also grab her other freebie on here blog HERE

Now Snip and Snail also has a new release, "Under the Boardwalk" now %20 of at her ScrapMatter Store.
+ Retiring Products 50% Off!
Ton's of fun element and papers to scrap some summer fun pages!!!
Don't forget to stop by her BLOG and grab a freebie as well!

Here are three pages I made, I really loved all the unique elements 
she has in this kit and the Alpha's rock!!!
Friends of mine, Sara and Derreck on vacation last year!!

Here our my friends, Sara and Derreck again having fun in the summer,
love this photo!!!

My dear dear friend Aline on vacation with her pooch and boyfriend
in Italy!!!

Here is a page I did with Created by Jills SM KimB. color challenge entry!!
We all feel in love with these awesome colors!!!

Hurry grab it HERE not sure how long they leave links up.

Here is another page I did for the challenge, I loved Snips and Snails Designs  "A Mother's Love Bundle"
so much I used it again!!! lol
Photo's are a good friends mom, Ellen I have known her since I was like 12yrs old a very dear lady!!!

Now this page is for another SM challenge, forgive me I forgot which one. I do know it was a photoless challenge. So I took one of my favorite songs from Peter Frampton "Baby, I love your way" I really love how it came out :)

I also did a wordart challenge at GS, you can check it out here. Photo's are a dear friend Brian and his family of five generations!!! 


Oh one last thing I can show you a sneak peek of Angelclaud ArtRoom's newest release coming out tomorrow. A must have if you love templates!!!



OH OH OH I also got some exciting news this week, I made another talented designer's CT!!! Guess who???
Can ya, Can ya???? Well let me tell you, MHK Scraps from ScrapMatters!!! WhhooooWhooo!!! I also got to play with her new release from last week!! "A World of Fantasy" and a cute add-on "Icing" A fantastic kit for your little princess's!!! 

Grab them HERE!!!!
This is a page I did with my niece's dress up play date photos!


I want to shout a Happy Birthday to my beautiful mother, Marie. MUAHS!!!

Have a great weekend!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment