Sunday, January 4, 2015

OMG write this down somewhere, blogging TWICE in ONE day! BOOYAH!!!!!

OMG write this down somewhere, blogging TWICE in ONE day! BOOYAH!!!! LOL 

Yep I blogged this morning for the first prompt over at Artful Chicks, check it out HERE.
My oldest daughter Randi was here today and we hung out in the art room. She is new to art journaling and ATC's, she made her very first mix media piece an ATC, I just love it.

I made an altered CD
Sorry I don't take the best photos. 
.
I place some gesso on an old cd

 I used some blue acrylic paint.

Used a sponge to add some white acrylic paint. I also sponged on some pink to, I
was going to use my grid (on bottom of photo) But it had too much black ink on it, 

 I used a homemade stencil and added some black dots.


I glued some white fiber all around the edge.

I got the girl from a Tangie Baxter collage sheet.
 I used some left over dot stickers, so it would lift her a little.

 I took my white wax pencil and drew a few circles around the black dots
I also used a inkjoy pen to add some more circles.

I used a couple or word art stamps and gems.

Placed a ribbon on the back to hang her up with.
I love how she came out.

Here is a page I whipped up this morning, I sstarted to show Randi how to do a photo transfer with a magazine cut out. A girl in the red dress. 
I used watercolors for the backgroun and made circles with my faber castell gelatos
and big size bubble wrap. I made the tiny dots with homemade stencil and ink.
Cut out some words from magazines. The glasses I made with a stamp. I also used a gem and flower.

Well that is it for now, and hope to see you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment