Saturday, January 10, 2015

Week two for Artful Journeys...."Selfies"

WOW, already week two for Artful Journeys...."Selfies"
with that said, I HATE selfies and I HATE photos of me. I always have since I was a kid, I take more of my family photo's then be in them. Sad but true. Here is my take on this weeks prompt. 
I used acrylics, faber castell gelatos, bubble wrap and other homemade stencils, black ink, joyink pens, dewert color intense pencils, washi tape from some old happy mail envelopes, book pages and my oldest grandsons help with the words.

Have you been to Artful Chicks to see Betty's, Melody's, Lynn's and Terri's? 

Also while you are here, I will show you a couple "Tip-in's" I made for an altered art journal book I am about to finish.


Hope to see you soon. Stay warm!!


2 comments:

  1. Great job, Tamie, and as always, very creative. I like that you let the grandkids help describe you. Keep stomping on that inner critic my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spread, Tamie! And I am digging your artistic representation of you!

    ReplyDelete