Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week Three for Artful Journey.....PAINT IT BLUE

WOW already week three. Time is flying I swear. The prompt for this week is, "Paint it Blue" using only a palette knife/spatula or gift card to put down your blue paint. Since cobalt blue is my "FAVORITE" color this was a prompt I can sink my paint brush in.

Here is my take on this weeks prompt.

I put down many many blues with acrylic's and dylusion ink spray's I also seen this video while suffering for some inspiration.
I used some blue scrapbooking papers and old book pages.
I also used bubble wraps as a stamp, washi tapes, I used the ink sprays on the lace too.
I really love all the texture on this, the photo does it no justice. I did use gesso before I painted.

Have you checked out Betty's, Lynn, Terri and Melody's pages yet!! Simply awesomeness!!! 


Here are some other pages I made this week.
Used Acrylics, leaf stamps, a used paper towel I slopped up some dylusion ink's.
I also used a roller stamp that I got this week at Hobby Lobbys, My girl Lynn gave me a gift certificate and I got all these goodies.  The feather was also a gift from Lynn.
I got my inspiration from a graphic I seen floating on facebook.
I just printed it and cut it out. 

 Here are photos of the front and back of my latest altered book I finished this week.
The body is from a mask I made and had used many times before, I have a photo of it HERE. I used acrylics, strips of scrap papers, stencils, watercolors.

 Phone book pages, Acrylics, paint markers, sticker word art, alpha stencil, homemade spray inks, stamps, washi tape, circle die cuts from Lynn, The big word art is from the packing of dylusion art journal.  
My art table needs to be clean but naw it can wait. LOL


Well that is it for now, hope you enjoyed your stay and please come back again.

Now go get your ART on!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, as usual, Tamie. You are always inspiring and you push me to "just add more". Love everything you've done this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Tamie! I never get tired of seeing what you come up with next.
    You always seem to make it all work. You are fabulous girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love looking at your work, Tamie! You have soooo much amazing talent stored up inside you! Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete