Friday, January 9, 2015

A Big Brown Paper Bag


I was bored the other night and wanted to try something different. Yes I have made mini brown paper bag ATC holders. But I wanted to go BIG!!! 
I only used three bags, put some holes and rings and I was ready to roll.

My front (right) and back, the skull is an air freshener I had. 

Love how this came out :) 
I used some napkins on this one :) 

In the one above I got to use a background from Annmarie who I was in a swap with.


I just stapled some ribbon and made a bow, I really love how it all came out!!

I also did a couple new pages for my art journal. Yes this has my favorite word "F" in it, lol
Ohhh he was so sexy I could not resist using him, so I did a photo transfer still not a master at this but I like it.

Ohhhh I love how this came out, this is the other side of that air freshener, lol

Ok here is a little digital work I did this week, with 2 Curly Headed Monster Designs new
kit "Red Between the Lines" with the calendar one I also used her, "Messy Months of 2015 ARTplate Collection




Well that is it and I will be back Sunday to show off my "Artful Journey" second prompt for the year!
You can find all the prompts HERE, feel free to check it out.






2 comments:

  1. Tamie, your imagination and creativity continue to inspire me and many others! I always see so much emotion in your work, and that wild little bit of "madness" as you like to say. Keep rockin' on girlie. You are rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new book. You have great creativity.

    ReplyDelete