Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I'm back!!!

My internet is back on, wooohoo!!! had some issues with the last company we used.
So for now I will show you some stuff I made while I was away.

Amber a.k.a Craft Button Designs has some new dollies!!!!

Here is a postcard I made for a swap I am in. I loved her so much I used her in a couple other projects.
 I made my own "Keep Calm" tickets!!

 These are some ATC's I sent out as RAK's.

And here is a "tip-in" I made for a friend.


You can not really see it, but the flowers I used my home-made model paste!
It feels all raised and gritty, love it!!! Now if you look on the lower right that was part of a beautiful tag I got for a swap. But when I got it, it was in a official post office envelope, saying "they care" the package was all ripped up and half of it was even gone. So I ripped up what was left of the envelope and glued the half tag down along with the post office envie too, lol 

I really love how this page came out and those are the eyes of the talented singer, "Pink"!!!

I hosted an altered CD swap over at AMG
The one on the right is going to my swap partner and the one on the left will be part of a birthday bash giveaway at AMG next month. Opps, I say that out loud? wink wink!
These ones I made for my besties at AMG, Betty, Melody and lovely Lynn. 



I got to use my new Liquitex Professional Acrylic Inks, wooohooo Love'em!

OHHHHH MY GOD, need I show you my Valentine gift from the hubby???
Everything I got was on sale or I used coupons!!! 
I got so much I have not even tried everything out yet, lol

Yeah I've been busy here are some more of my madness. Starting the next time I post I will tell you all what I used and sometimes how I used it.























Well I hope to see you soon, most likely Sunday when Artful Chicks has the new weekly prompt.
LMAO!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment