Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Who knew??

I never would of thought that I would like paper scrapping (art journaling) but I love it!!! If I had my way I would honestly never go back to digi scrapping!!!! But I can't do that just yet. In fact this morning i made an ATC with Curly Head Monsters "Macabre kit"

Made a page for my second happy mail I sent out..... I used the receipt we got from the post office, some labels from the sticker packs i sent out (I love using my trash, is this weird??) Just happent to have a few stickers of letters and mail thanks to my sissy, Robyn!! Love how this all came together!

This was my happy mail I sent out. Only showing back side, front has her addy on it and I don't want to share that info. 

Made another page for winter 2014, using an newpaper article and stickers. When i get some good pens I'm going to place something in michigan mitten.....maybe a winter quote!


week 5 for Journal 52 (promt was Abstract)
Not sure if this would be considered Abstract. I never used any inks before either. I seen a couple of the videos some posted about homemade kool-aid inks so I placed a little bit of the kool-aid powed in a sour cream lid added a small amount of alcohol, mixed and used some sides of lids and a couple other items for stamps on newspaper. I kinda of like how it came out!!! 

This page I was just goofing off and happent o find a photo by it's self in one of my tinklet boxes. It's my little sister Robyn when she was 16 yrs old (83') That was her sexy look!!!

I come to realize I love using trash. Notice the cigarette box and onion label? I love cutting up newspapers, currently on the look out for some old magizines but it keeps snowing so I am not going any time soon, lol I also used some of the color palletes I got free from the hardware store.


I got my very first mix media swap envolope from Darlene this week!!! I Loved everything in it!!! So of course I created a page in one of my books (I have three I making) 


Darlene stamped on the pretty pink paper envolope, which I made into a pocket and slipped a red note I made up telling how I made the page. I love the paper clip and red ribbon she gave me too. I already had the libary pocket (from an old book I had bough at the libary) I just glued it on and slipped a card she printed out and gave me. The ace cards she also gave me, I punched a hole and used a tie from some bread we had. Yes I used lots of trash!! it is FREE, lol I love how it all came together.


My last piece to show you is my take on week 5 for Tangie's ATC
I flippin' LOVE how this game out and I could not of found a perfect quote for it.
Check it out in my GALLERY.


I bed you a good day and many thanks for stopping by.
Looking out my front window, loving this winter!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment