Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Feeling like Van Gogh!!!

I'm feeling a little like Van Gogh in my craft room!!! I did some digi and paper playing this weekend.

Here is my dear friend, Lisa's daughter Meg at her Chicago meet last weekend.

GS template challenge and used cute little Ms. Peyton's new photos.

Made for a SBG challenge but forgot which one, opps!

SBG Launch Zone Template Challenge

SBG Font challenge

I bought some stamps from the postoffice online for Happy Mails!!! I also got a couple Happy Mails last couple days!!! WOW who knew they could brighten your day so much!

Just a couple things I made last couple days. Here is my Recycle, Reduce, Reused  page I made on a frozen pizza cardboard, used some food labels I had around. Also used some goodies from my Happy Mails!!!!

I used the beautiful envolope Betty from Texas send me in Happy Mail yesterday!!!! I made my real first inks with kool-aid and then I made a couple stamps, one out of a raw potatoe and the other out of a big eraser!
 You can't really read it here but I do have the saying " To Thine own self, Be true"
I wrote a personal letter and tucked it into the envolope. I really love how this came out.

Here is Jouranl 52 week 7 Art of A love Letter
ugg, don't know why this twisted it is not saved this way, opps!!!

 Some happy mail going out in the world!!!

The Documented Life Project week 7 ....shapes

Well that is it for now, Thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment